Friday, 22 September 2017

THE FEELING

*DISCLAIMER*
This article contains a little explicit content and if you feel it ain't good for your spirit then please, skip it

*All rights reserved*

I hate the feeling that comes
When you squeeze me on the wall
Right in the middle of the hall

I hate the feeling that comes
When you look deep into my eyes
And whisper the magic words
"I love you "

I hate the feeling that comes
When before I reply
You move your lips closer
And kiss me deeply and passionately
Until I can't breathe anymore

I hate the feeling that comes
When you squeeze my tits roughly
So painful but sweet
And I'm confused whether to cry or laugh
And stare at you with so much love
Questioning a lot in my mind

I hate the feeling that comes
When you suck my *everywhere*
And dip your hands in my somewhere
I don't know whether it feels right or wrong
But I end up cuming and moaning
At the vigorous vibration down there
Hot and so cold

I hate the feeling that comes
When you undress me and stare
I know am damn attractive
But why the long deep stares?
Why don't you control everything?
Coz for me am shy and stupid
I want it but don't
I swear I don't know

I hate the feeling that comes
When I realise all this is a dream
Or maybe an impossible fantasy
Coz far away you are
I hate it more ...
To imagine someone might be
Illegally feeding on my 'meat'
When am here starving
But what I hate most...
Is what the feeling leaves in me
I know it feels wrong
But damn! It feels right too
The FEEL-ing
@princethejournalist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swallowing your partner's semen could reduce risk of miscarriage

Swallowing your partner's semen could reduce risk of miscarriage Women who regularly give their male partner oral sex may be less likel...