Saturday, 16 September 2017

WTF

If one day I forget how to love
Remember I did my best to try
And that made me cry

If one day I forget how to love
Remember the several moments I tried
Just not to give up but got tired

If one day I forget how to love
Remember someday I meant
What I spoke in my silent actions

If one day I forget how to love
Remember I was ready to fight for you
But that didn't mean I could compete for you
So I let them have you

If one day I forget how to love
Remember I didn't grow out of love
But grew out of patience
And the only option was to walk away
Maybe someday fate would change things someday

Prince-the journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swallowing your partner's semen could reduce risk of miscarriage

Swallowing your partner's semen could reduce risk of miscarriage Women who regularly give their male partner oral sex may be less likel...