ODM leader Raila Odinga on Thursday lit up Twitter after he posted his TBT pictures during his younger days in Europe.
On a tweet on Thursday, Raila posted two pictures while hanging on a train in Germany taken decades ago.
"Hanging out and catching a train ride in Magdeburg, Germany #Tbt," Raila tweeted.
With more than 2000 likes and 350 retweets, within minutes KOT was left laughing and excited at the photos.
Thursday, 28 March 2019
Kali sanaaaa!!!H.E Raila lights up social media with his TBT's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swallowing your partner's semen could reduce risk of miscarriage
Swallowing your partner's semen could reduce risk of miscarriage Women who regularly give their male partner oral sex may be less likel...
-
My whole life has been a pain. At times it feels like I don’t belong and at times it feels like life and I ain’t friends.I believe the worl...
-
A lot has been driven from Isaac Choge resignation from the President of MUSO,Mr Choge clearly gave out ...
-
Deep Inside My Heart Now that you are here I have nothing to fear With you is where I belong I know it, I feel it so strong Nothing has...
No comments:
Post a Comment